HAVE YOU TUNED INTO OUR AWARD-WINNING PODCAST?
Did you hear the news? The Greater Beaufort-Port Royal Convention and Visitors Bureau can now add “award-winning podcast” to its accolades. Our own Inner Coastal program has been recognized by the 27th Annual Communicator Awards (2021) for branded series and individual episodes.
We started this podcast in April 2020 during the pandemic as a way to guide locals and visitors on the best of what Beaufort offers: Festivals, attractions, food, and best-kept secrets. With 30 episodes under our belt, we’ve featured people like:
- Reverend Kenneth Hodges, Tabernacle Baptist Church & Harriet Tubman Monument
- Bill & Sara Green, The Gullah Grub Restaurant & Marshview Community Organic Farm
- Janet Matlock, Janet’s Walking History Tours
- Captain Henry, Coastal Expeditions
- Brian & Brigid Fackrell, RLB Distillery
- Rachel Loomis, Beaufort Belle, and more!
"What the Inner Coastal podcast tells the world about the Lowcountry of South Carolina is something anyone who has walked our historic streets or strolled our pristine shores knows in their heart: This is a coastal destination that changes you—and stays with you long after you leave," said Robb Wells, president & CEO of The Greater Beaufort-Port Royal Convention and Visitors Bureau.
27th Annual Communicator Awards (2021) bestowed two awards in excellence for:
- Features: Branded Series - Excellence (Gold)
- Individual Episodes: Other - Distinction (Silver)
The program is a part of the Destination Marketing Podcast Network and is hosted by Natasha Lye and produced by the team at Relic. Music is Inspirational Outlook by Scott Holmes.