Our Beaufort Visitors Center is now open!
Location: 713 Craven Street
Hours: Monday-Fridays 10am - 4pm, Saturdays 10am - 3pm, & closed on Sundays
To download an online visitors guide click here.
There are a variety of hotels that are open if you are in need of accommodations. Please contact the individual hotel or accommodation to check the status and availability.
A number of our restaurants are open and offer take-out, outdoor patio seating and limited indoor dining. The State of South Carolina as adopted some new protocols and we ask that you please respect the guidelines below.
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery/pick up options.
- Seating in restaurants have been reduced, if possible, we strongly encourage you to make a reservation or call ahead to determine wait times.
- Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- Do not congregate in groups as you wait to enter the restaurant. Maintain at least 6’ apart from others.
- Once inside everyone is required to have their own seat and each family/household/party will need to stay at least 6’ apart from each other.
- Maximum table seating is 8 people, if you have more than that you will need to sit at more than one table, and each table will need to be at least 6’ apart from each other.
These guidelines are to protect the safety of you, other guests and the staff.
Things To Do
While some attractions are closed for health precautions, there are plenty of outdoor adventures to explore in Beaufort while practicing social distancing.
A number of our retailers are open for business with modified schedules. Please check here for more information.