Beaufort Holiday Gift Guide
From personalized outfits for the little ones to the perfect accoutrement for her home, if you’re looking for the best gifts in the Lowcountry, the shops in Beaufort’s historic downtown are your must-stop spots to make the holidays bright. Find everything you need for everyone on your list – from the culinary mastermind and the interior designer to the outdoor enthusiast and beach bum – right here in Beaufort, SC.
- For the water lover: With 25 percent of the entire US east coast marshland calling Beaufort home, water lovers will flip for a once-in-a-lifetime fly fishing tour, sponsored by Bay Street Outfitters. Ride the tide and spend the day chasing red fish for a trip they won’t soon forget.
- For the littlest one on your list: Dress the toddler in your life with the most adorable duds in Lowcountry fashion from Lily and Lou. From the adorable Dottie’s Derby Dress to the super sophisticated Jack Keene Jon Jon, everything from this downtown children’s boutique is a fashion must-have. Plus, with on-site monogramming, you can personalize each gift for your little one.
- For the one with the Instagram-worthy home: Known for her eclectic and incredible sense of style, Lulu Burgess is your one-stop-shop for the most unique items for the home. From hand-stamped spoons to herb fragranced candles, Lulu is sure have the most hard-to-find gifts for your design-savvy friend.
- For the go-getter: Know someone who never seems to unplug? Don’t know how they’re juggling it all? Have never seen them miss a deadline? Help them recharge ahead of the new year with a weekend stay at Beaufort’s newest downtown accommodations, the Craven Cottage from the Beaufort Inn.
- For the book worm: Pat Conroy, one of modern-day literature's most influential authors, called Beaufort home and his influence can still be felt throughout town. Pick up a copy of his best-seller, The Prince of Tides, and then send the aspiring writer you know to the Pat Conroy Literary Center 2018 Writer’s Retreat, held in January at the historic Anchorage 1770 inn.
- For the wannabe confectioner: If it’s good enough for Forrest Gump, it’s good enough for the chocolate-lover on your list. Stop by Beaufort (and Hollywood!) favorite, the Chocolate Tree and pick up one of their classic assortments, which features a variety of their specialty chocolates and candies in one decadent box.
Check something off your holiday shopping list in Beaufort? We want to see! Tag us in your holiday gifts with #luvbft and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more great gift ideas!